Singapore Chanel-fers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha... Nice answer. Now tat u mentioned it, I realized I do tat too. Else cannot zip nicely. :P

HAHA! ^5!

i seen other ppl's LV wallets (other designs) .. the "glue/rubber" at the sides/corners all coming out after using awhile..

but this doesnt happen to this wallet leh..

thats y i use it to death!!

got a french purse in vernis pomme and i nv ever use it AT ALL!! been thinking to sell it off since its kind of rotting in its box in my cupboard!

Very pretty heels! I am not a person, cannot bear to spend hundreds on a pair of shoe. :P

haha I use to think the same... but thats before I met vara from ferragamos :P I contemplated louboutins too but they look quite painful, and expose a lot of toe cleavage for me.. I have long toes :/

the big ribbon one is the classic? just like C's aloha? also 200+? :graucho:

by the way wads the name of it?

been thinking to get 1 but lazy to go boutique try..

that big ribbon ones have 2 series - barnados and bali.. bali is like your aloha (me also wanna get a pair :P) and barnados is more like sandals.

yeap both are 200+ can go down to 100+ during F sale..

cyanara said:
haha I use to think the same... but thats before I met vara from ferragamos :P I contemplated louboutins too but they look quite painful, and expose a lot of toe cleavage for me.. I have long toes :/

Oh really? Then i shdnt attempt to look at Ferragamos at all in case i got tempted.

I am more of a accessories person, prefer earrings and bracelets. Besides Chanel cjs, I bought 2 H clic clac and a kdt this year.

that big ribbon ones have 2 series - barnados and bali.. bali is like your aloha (me also wanna get a pair :P) and barnados is more like sandals.

yeap both are 200+ can go down to 100+ during F sale..

HUH? classic stuffs also will go on sale? but sales cfm left little color/sizes right?

bali is slippers (giap kind) nad barnados got back straps?

sorry ah! very noob for F

chellemg said:
I always faithful to a brand, used to be LV! But I sold most of it to fund Chanel! Only left the Mini Lin speedy with strap now!
I hope to overhaul everything to C! Keke

Heheh... Maybe if u see reveals of other brands here, u will get tempted. :P

But I agree with you. Now I tend to gravitate twds C more. Lol.

Oh really? Then i shdnt attempt to look at Ferragamos at all in case i got tempted.

I am more of a accessories person, prefer earrings and bracelets. Besides Chanel cjs, I bought 2 H clic clac and a kdt this year.

been wanting to get KDT too!! but feels that it doenst really suit me.. my friends/colleagues says i'm more girly type.. so bangle suits me better..

love my 2 H clic clas to bits!! but seldom wear my white one.. been abusing the black one! =x

Heheh... Maybe if u see reveals of other brands here, u will get tempted. :P

But I agree with you. Now I tend to gravitate twds C more. Lol.

when i started C .. i immdly stop using all my LVs adn sold them off! fetched quite good price cos i tk cr of them alot and looks like new.. lucky me!

den slowly.... i go crazy abt C.. everything is C!

and just now... suddenly i thought.. if my bed sheets are C design one.. WA...

HUH? classic stuffs also will go on sale? but sales cfm left little color/sizes right?

bali is slippers (giap kind) nad barnados got back straps?

sorry ah! very noob for F

jellies are not classics - they are seasonal. the classics are shoes with the vara bows in classic colors

bali is like your alohas except for the ribbon. barnados. look like this:

http://deluxemall.com/ferragamo/80577-sold-ferragamo-barbados-jelly-shoe-size-8-beige.html

in fact I just bought this in the same color

I was considering H too but I guess H bug hasn't bit me yet.. have not seen any H that makes me wanna sell off my other bags for...

another one of my upcoming fav brand is Loewe

wanxia said:
been wanting to get KDT too!! but feels that it doenst really suit me.. my friends/colleagues says i'm more girly type.. so bangle suits me better..

love my 2 H clic clas to bits!! but seldom wear my white one.. been abusing the black one! =x

I think the kdt can be girly too. I bought the rose jaipur colour so it looks feminine. Thinking of getting another one in black or a brown,

I am wearing my black with ghw too and keeping the white with phw for my gal. Supposed to be her birthday pressie...

Status
Not open for further replies.