Singapore Boutique at Taka, good SAs?

1. Hi, can anyone recommend a gd SA for the Singapore Boutique at taka? I always approach different SAs when I visit the boutique, and I find that its very difficult to find the bag that I want. I guess it makes more sense to have a fixed SA. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

2. Molly..that's her name. But all SAs, there are nice & friendly. She is great...was put on waiting list for few items...didn't like them. Things seems to be flying off the shelves very fast..(diamond shine bag abt $3960..the display too was taken up..gone)...I'm going to wait for the new cabas to be in...I hope ..soon;)

p.s Chanel boutique is expecting a few new bags in..look out for it...Enjoy yr shopping:wlae:

3. Do you happen to know the name of this particular SA that is tall, and has very long straight hair?

4. There are a few girls there with long hair..not all are very tall.
    I don't know most of them..I only remember those with a name tag on their blouses. Is there any "problem" with that girl???

5. OMG i think i do! her name is alice if im not wrong.
    she's lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! she's soooo nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice