Sinful VS Juicy

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
The first thing I do when I get home from work is change into joe boxer pj pants and a tank in the summer or in the winter, a velvet tracksuit.

Currently I LOVE joe mimran tracksuits. I have 3 and they are great and comfy.... But the hoodies are a little bigger than I would prefer. So I thought I would get a juicy one though I am not crazy about the line in general. While looking I came across sinful tracksuits which I have never heard of. Neither one is sold in the city I live in so I can not go try them on.

I am 5"3 and wear a size 10-12. I wear a 34F-34G bra as well so I pretty curvy. Which do you think would be better for me?

Thanks!!

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
i don't wear tracksuits, but if it's Sinful by Affliction, I love that brand, I have a couple of tees from them which are very comfy (^(oo)^)v

Glad to hear it! the Sinful by Affliction are almost 100.00 cheaper! I would never go out in public in a sweatsuit but for around the house they are great. I just wish I could find an option that did not have all the prints and screens and such on them. I like that mine are solid colours and no images.

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
Glad to hear it! the Sinful by Affliction are almost 100.00 cheaper! I would never go out in public in a sweatsuit but for around the house they are great. I just wish I could find an option that did not have all the prints and screens and such on them. I like that mine are solid colours and no images.

someday . . . . someday i will convert you to the silk slip club . . . generally all solid colours and no images on slips, you know . . . (^(oo)~)