Since you all love LV's..do you still buy cheaper brands?

I ONLY use cheaper brands if I have absolutely no choice. For example, I went on a day/hiking trip and there was no way I was bringing an LV with me, so I forced myself to use a cheap messenger bag. Otherwise, I only use my LVs and Chanel.

I started with a lot of cheap and not so cheap bags before and now i've had my taste of coaches, guccis and lvs :love: they said there's no turning back now but i believe for myself that it'll be more fun to have a lot of variety everyday. And surely, there are places where you don't want your lv ('coz they might get dirty!:shrugs:). I won't buy really cheap brands though. I might stick with gucci (when on sale:yes:) and of course lv :drool: but if i see a bag that i really like from another designer then i'll get it too!:nuts:

yup. I love allll bags. haha. i love lv balenciaga and chanel....but i do dip into D&B, some coach (LOVE wristlets) and i actually got a really sweet purse from walmart $13...im pretty picky about how things look but this one looks really nice actually. Everyone thinks its real leather and guess its like $1,200 hahaha..then i say...try $12. I hang my LV T&B mini pochette off it. (that way i still have some LV going..and the inside i have a pochette, cles and agenda, loaded with LV! haha

right now i'm loving LV and tod's for the quality. there's a tiny stain on my burberry and i can't remove it so that's it for burberry.. and i'm never buying another dooney again since the leather of my bag got ugly and zipper tarnished when i barely used it. i wanted to buy a gucci last time i was at their store but kept thinking i should fund my next LV instead.

no, i will not buy cheaper bags now that i have LV. in high school, i had a different bag for every outfit, but they were all guess and xoxo brands, etc. now that i'm in college, i enjoy having a small collection of luxury rather than a large pile of cheapness. i left all my old purses at my parents house when i moved out and only took the LVs. i'll move up the fashion food chain, but not down.

Yes! I have a lot of random cheaper bags and use them when I don't want to use a nicer one. I also still like my Coach and D&B's, I just don't use them as often.
I actually just got the Erin Fetherston heart bag from Target's site today and I LOVE it. I'm going to be using it a lot.
It's this one:
41TpvdJyTxL._SS260_.jpg

Nah...I walk through Coach and can't imagine dropping $400 on a bag there...rather put it toward something else!!! I have a ratty Hamptons tote that gets used for sporting events where I worry some jerk will spill beer on me, etc.