Since the Bal forum is closed...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the same note about the forums being closed, can anyone help me authenticate this bag:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300117508161&rd=1&rd=1

I contacted the seller and recieved the following reply, which seems legitmate to me, but I wouldn't really know otherwise except that it sounds believable to someone who doesn't know much about the bags yet:

Regarding the authenticity of my products, I do not sell fake products. You can check my feedback to be sure. Anyway, let me tell you that I understand your doubts because you will not find these kind of products on the web or Balenciaga Stores because it was made for a South America and they were sale there some years ago for local buyer in South America. This bag is made of Finest Butter Leather with BB Balenciaga Paris Logo embossed on the body (this can not be falsified). In addition, the bag has attached a Balenciaga Label inside and Balenciaga Tag.
Although, if you ask in a Balenciaga Store, they will tell you the bag is not authentic because this bag was made in Argentina some years ago, by a representative of Balenciaga Paris in that time. GUCCI purchased the Balenciaga Brand, but this happened after all these bags were manufactured. I have purchased a great lot of these bags directly from the manufacturer that had the license from Balenciaga when the brand was not owned by GUCCI.

The bags are 100% NEW With Tags. Although, I have had some cases where Customs have took off the tags when they checked the package. Some times they put the tags into the bag again but in other cases they lost the tags. I am really sorry if this happens but I can not do anything when Custom works.

In addition of all this explanation, when you receive the bag, you can return it if you are not happy. I am a power seller and honour my return and refund policies so you can be sure about my honesty. Please, check mypolicies and let me know any doubt.

-end-

Any help would be appreciated - thank you!!

Wow. The nerve of some people! :cursing: I just hope some poor unsuspecting customer doesn't come along and wants to purchase her very first bbag and ends up paying $1195 for a fake! If I was at that store I would've shown the SA my bbag ( which I carry with me everywhere ) that this is how an authentic one is supposed to look like....I wish balenciaga would give some sort of a class on BBAG101 to all SA's...doesn't matter if the store always carries bbags or they don't usually carry it..I mean the SA's at BalNY are just as bad at knowing nothing about their product. :sad::tdown:

I know!! They lack knowledge to the point of the store's detriment! I can't believe the nerve of the person who walked in there and returned that piece of junk!

Status
Not open for further replies.