"Since It's The Last One...

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
You Have To Pay For It Now."

:thinking:

This was the response the SA gave me this morning over the phone when I inquired about the Ergo Pleated Framed Satchel in Khaki/ Beet. Well, to my understanding they put purses on hold for 48 hours at any boutique, she never offered to do this instead she was all ready asking me for my credit card number :shocked:
Slow down! I haven't even "met" that bag!
I found this to be a tad pushy and told her that I will not be paying then, but coming in later with my PCE card. She then proceeded to say: "Oh, are you coming today then?"
I was about to get to my workplace so I couldn't inquire if what she meant was that if I didn't come pick it up today then she would just release it :shrugs:
I called to inquire about this very purse yesterday and the SA said they didn't have anymore and didn't know if they could order me one (even thought they still have them online). Today, they had one in the back room :rolleyes:

I'm very disappointed to learn that this sale is being pushed on me, but even more so that when I proceeded to call the next boutique (10 blocks away from the first one) the SA who answered was happy to put the purse on hold for 48 hours, no pressure :smile: no questions asked.

I have put things on hold at Macys, Nordies, NM & Bloomies before and I've never been told that since it was the last one I had to buy it right then and there :Push:

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I found this to be too much and it's steering me away from this particular boutique... how sad :sad:

Last edited:
How rude! They opened a new Coach store closer to me over the summer and the SA's in there are much nicer than my old store. I think the other store I used to go to had so many SAs in there that they had to fight for a sale. The new one has the right amount and so they are much more relaxed and eager to help. I would've definitely been turned off if someone was pushing a sale. You did the right thing! I'm glad you were able to get good service at the other boutique! Let us know if you get the ergo signature satchel!

No...it hasn't happened to me. I think the SA's are being pressured to sell more than they used to be. Instead of it being a customer "service" experience, it is a sales incentive.

hmm well i would never buy from there or at least that sa. idk if they realize but people are more likely to buy from a nicer less pushy sa than a pushy obnoxious sa