Since I'm on a ban, I figured I'd do a group photo shoot!

Very beautiful collection. I like how you have a little bit of everything. Give yourself time...you will fall for Epi! It took me many years for that to happen and now it's my 2nd fave LV line!

Thanks for sharing Jane! You have a stunning collection, really great pics, love how I can enlarge them and really stare to my heart's content, lol. It's funny you say you can't afford the LE, it's all relative I guess bec. I can't afford anything other than the mono and damier pieces, lol. That is unless I get them used and even then it's lots of dh prodding and saving! I'm not complaining though, I love the bags I have and in time the black mc speedy I'm lusting will happen.

What bag are you hoping to get after your ban...which ends when btw, you need a ticker count down, lol!

Your collection looks really well thought out, I mean it, it's really cool how each piece looks like it serves a purpose and how each one is basically different.

I also checked out your link in your siggy thinking it was more bag pics, and I really am enjoying your blog as of 12 am this early morning. I am also a 'budding' writer. I'll pm you for more on that non LV subject, later on today.