Since I'm a new Matinee owner, I have a question...

I have a matinee and I wear it w/ everything- to work, w/ jeans, to the grocery store in sloppy clothes. It's a good size and I think you can dress it up or down. It's a versatile bag, IMO. I hope you like yours!

I love it! I just thought it'd be fun to see what kind of outfits you guys where the most with the matinee... Personally, I can't wait wear my new Chocoloate Matinee with jeans and cute white T and some flip flops!!

^ On the weekend, that is my uniform basically! I am in FL and live in flip flops year round. I think it looks great. My dad saw it though and asked me why I was carrying luggage (lol!)...

haha, that is so funny! typical male, right! well, tomorrow is supposed to be 65 and sunny in nyc.. so hopefully it won't be long before it's really spring up here. i have to say though, i don't really see my matinee as a dress up kinda bag. more casual i think. but, that's just me.

The Matinee is super-versatile, which I think you'll find out! To me, it's styling keeps it from being too dressed up, which is one advantage of the MAB/MAM, but you can still do a lot with the Matinee!