Since I'm a new Matinee owner, I have a question...

nmarcus

Dec 4, 2007
What kind of look, style or outfit even do you think goes best with the Matinee bag?

Can't wait to see what you ladies think!

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I have a matinee and I wear it w/ everything- to work, w/ jeans, to the grocery store in sloppy clothes. It's a good size and I think you can dress it up or down. It's a versatile bag, IMO. I hope you like yours!

nmarcus

Dec 4, 2007
I love it! I just thought it'd be fun to see what kind of outfits you guys where the most with the matinee... Personally, I can't wait wear my new Chocoloate Matinee with jeans and cute white T and some flip flops!!

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
^ On the weekend, that is my uniform basically! I am in FL and live in flip flops year round. I think it looks great. My dad saw it though and asked me why I was carrying luggage (lol!)...

nmarcus

Dec 4, 2007
haha, that is so funny! typical male, right! well, tomorrow is supposed to be 65 and sunny in nyc.. so hopefully it won't be long before it's really spring up here. i have to say though, i don't really see my matinee as a dress up kinda bag. more casual i think. but, that's just me.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
i agree! i wear all my RM bags casually! Some days i'll pull out the heels, but its still JEANS everyday since work allows them ;)

angelchick182

Dec 12, 2007
Nashville, TN
The Matinee is super-versatile, which I think you'll find out! To me, it's styling keeps it from being too dressed up, which is one advantage of the MAB/MAM, but you can still do a lot with the Matinee!

MrsShoeGal

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
West Coast
I woudl think you can wear it with almost everything! I don't have a Matinee yet but my MAB and MAM's will be going to work with me and i wear jeans most day.

nmarcus

Dec 4, 2007
Me too! I'm lovin it... Not sure how long I'm going to keep it. We'll see once it's warmer up there and how I do with it in the summer.