Since becoming a CL addict...

How long have you gone without buying CLs?

• < 1 month

• 1 month - 3 months

• 3 months - 6 months

• > 6 months

Results are only viewable after voting.
62 days! Two weeks after that I had three (two were preorders that came early) come in one week. Before my 62 day stretch I averaged 2-3 pairs/month. It's been two and a half weeks since then and I am planning to return one of those preorders, but I am afraid I will come home with something else.

I was doing really well until Evolkatie's black patent Decolletes appeared on Ebay - I would have been over a month but for those, really I would!

I can't remember exactly, but I was pretty good for a while there. After I got my...EB Rolandos ? I don't think I bought another pair until I got my magenta Pigalles. I know I got the EB Rolandos just before I left on holiday (they arrived after I returned but I'm counting the days from I made one purchase to the next) and I think I left around the 6th of June or something? And I bought the Pigalles on July 11th, so that's 5 weeks! :nuts:

I'm actually kind of impressed with myself, I should stop scouring ebay and do it again :yes:

Before my recent purchases I hadn't bought any since May of this year. I think I go in spurts and then I get tired of looking so I just take a break. I am pretty much like that with everything that I like to buy. I have a sometimes obsessive personality! The few months I was off from not buying CLs it was MAC.

id say about a month or 2 so far....i think...when did I get those leopard Yoyo Zeppas??? Those didnt really count anyways...they are rare, so I dont think rare ones count.! lol