⚜⚜⚜ Since 1854 Monogram Classic Club ⚜⚜⚜

I was just reminded of this collection and after seeing the pictures in this thread, regret not getting anything !

Everything’s sold out now right ? I saw the speedy online but looks like it’s out of stock.
Try the resale websites. They trickle in time to time… currently some bordeaux and a good amount of “gray” (black) 1854 pieces on Fashionphile.

If you are feeling up to it, check the Japanese resale websites too. Came back from a recent trip and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of goods resale shops have, on average. Pre-owned is also taboo in a lot of Asian cultures, so as long as it isn’t a super rare/sought after piece, expect a good price. Obviously, check the duty fees for your country, before you purchase and send anything to yourself.

Try the resale websites. They trickle in time to time… currently some bordeaux and a good amount of “gray” (black) 1854 pieces on Fashionphile.

If you are feeling up to it, check the Japanese resale websites too. Came back from a recent trip and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of goods resale shops have, on average. Pre-owned is also taboo in a lot of Asian cultures, so as long as it isn’t a super rare/sought after piece, expect a good price. Obviously, check the duty fees for your country, before you purchase and send anything to yourself.
ah - i forgot about the japanese resale sites - i will check it out. and fashionphile too.

thanks!

Reactions: daisy913
Ive been eyeing the bucket hat forever and it went on super sale! So I had to get it. I thought it would be stiff and thick. Its is not. Very soft and light. I love it!!! I purchased the medium for my 22" head, its just right, a little extra room.
20240122_110137.jpg20240122_110336.jpg20240122_110500.jpg20240122_110517.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Onepeaches