Sims 2...worth it??

• YES YES YES buy it now!!

• Nah...not really a game for me

Results are only viewable after voting.

princessaj0603

Happily Engaged!
Jul 2, 2007
Hi All~

Just wanted to know if anyone out there has played Sims 2 (I have a Mac but I don't really think the kind of computer matters) :confused1:

I used to play the regular Sims and I loved it...my boyfriend used to make fun of me but I just liked being able to do something different and it is fun for a rainy/snowy day.

I wanted to know if I should take the leap and get Sims 2...is it better/worse. I really want the Glamour Life expansion pack...heard it has some fun stuff in it.

I hope you guys can help, there are so many different people on tpf, I know some people out there must love the Sims!

Lets hear your thoughts! :girlsigh:

TIA!! :flowers:

hi i love the sims i recently purchased the sims castaway on playstation and i love it i have the sims and sims 2 on my pc and i have some expansion pack games too and i love playing them i think you either like them or you hate them

I absolutely LOVE TS2 and have been playing it on and off since the first day it came out (yes, I was one of those who waited outside of Best Buy to get it). Be sure to buy the Mac version though! :smile:

I had Sims 2 when it came out, and was really excited about it but after about a week I got pretty sick of it. I prefer the original a LOT more. It's a shame because the add on packs look really good for it too. I wasn't so keen on the very 3D graphics, and all the needy chart things that you have to fulfil. I bet the game is a lot more interesting with the expansion packs. I'm tempted to buy it again (I gave my copy to a friend) and give it another chance.

DH bought it for me a couple years ago, I have NEVER been into a computer game so much. I am ridiculously good at it. It's very satisfying and provides hours and hours and days of entertainment. There are many ways to mix it up when you're bored..the only time I got bored of it was when my SIMS kid's had kid's and it was just the same old same old. But there are other things to do with the game when you're done with playing "house". Definitely a terrific game for the price. Much better than most video games out there:smile: