Simples UHG

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies...I'd like some help...I really want some electric blue patent simples...it's been on my wishlist since Dec last year....Do i wait around and hope one pop's up on ebay in my size or bite the bullet and go for a SO at an extra 30% as the price keeps going up for simples? Simples have gone up £75 in less than a year :sad:

2. There is a pair on ebay right now - just saw them this morning. I don't remember what size they are, but I wear a 6/6.5 so they were probably in that range and *might* fit you. HTH!

EDIT: Nevermind - they are a size 36 and 100mm. Hope I didn't get your hopes up. :sad:

3. They are the same pair I fell in love with last DEC same seller...but I cud squeeze into a 6.5/36.5 in the 85mm height but I think its time to move on to the 100s!

Not sure if I could squeeze in to a 36 in 100mm