Simple question about the keepall....

Rich-and-drunk

Whatever we deserve!
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Hi....
Okay, that's probably a dumb question but I now do have two keepalls... the 55 and the 60 WITH shoulder straps......
It made me wonder why somebody would buy them without? Is there anybody who has, especially the large ones, without straps, and if yes, why?
I mean they are even way too heavy if they are full and on a strap on your shoulder why would someone want to carry them in his/her hand?????
I do not mean this in a mean way.... really, I just would like to understand it... ;)
It can't be the price, I mean it is not that much less, and since you buy a travel bag this price.....
Hope you help me.... And do not be as mean to me as the last time... you kinda shocked me.... :wtf:

Kevin

Hi, I used to have the large keepall 60 (55 ??, I forgot but it was big), anyway it had the strap and when the keepall was full the strap would pull on my shoulder I could hardly walk, maybe I had too much in the keepall but it wasnt that full and I didnt get overcharged at the airport. I really hated the strap and the keepall was way to big for me, the bigger it is, the more I put in, so I sold it. If I was gunna buy another keepall I would buy a 45 or possibly 50 WITHOUT strap, I just dont like them. JMO Though LOL :smile:

maybe those who buy strapless Keepalls have got PA's who will carry it for them. i wouldn't lose sleep over it though. some might find it strange to own two Keepalls of similar sizes too. do you use them at the same time?

I once did, but I was travelling with car... so the strap didn't really matter.... Okay, I get a strapless keepall 45 but everything just gets way hard to carry all the time in my hand, and before I see me putting my keepall down on earth where it might get dirty I'd rather put it on my sholder....
That I have two, by the way, was a mistake, my mother thought I already had the trolley and wanted a keepall, but it was exactly the other way round....
And are you sure that some people do it for cost??? Is it really that much more with strap....
And I mean you always can pull off the strap, but in case you might need it, it's there... waiting for you to use... :smile:

I've got a 55 without shoulderstrap because I thought it looked much better than it does with. I didn't know there was a price difference when I got it..
To be honest I still think it looks pretty awful, especially on the smaller ones. I hate it when it "shlouches" down in the middle because of the strap..

i have the 55 without straps, i bought it this way because i have bad shaulders and the weight really hurts, hand held doesnt bother me because i never find that mine gets to heavy for it.

I have 50 withOUT the stap... I just don't like the look of the ones with the strap... I think the leather up the side is weird and it woulden't look nice if you didn't use the strap. Also, if you carry it on your shoulder, it bends in the middle and I hate that! So, I am all about not strap! I don't think price is an issue... it is only like $20more or something. It is all about look to me and nothing about price! :smile: