Simple Pump 85mm, Is It That Hard to Find?

djmm

Jun 17, 2010
Looked at Net a Porter and they don't have it. CL website only shows limited sizes, and looked at a few shops and they also don't have it.

Is it the most popular height? Looks like 70mm and 100mm are easier to find. Anyone knows where to get 85mm Simple Pump?
I want to buy from Net a Porter because they are significantly cheaper compared to US price and I couldn't find any other shop that has better price than them...

Thanks.

Thank you for the links. Forgot to say, we're looking for black shiny one. :lol:
By the way we're from Australia, so no tax (some UK website can actually deduct VAT too).

Net a Porter has a free shipping offer, but not sure if it applies for international purchases though.

But from the link there, UK has a better price for Louboutin shoes for some reason.

Thank you for the links. Forgot to say, we're looking for black shiny one. :lol:
By the way we're from Australia, so no tax (some UK website can actually deduct VAT too).

Net a Porter has a free shipping offer, but not sure if it applies for international purchases though.

But from the link there, UK has a better price for Louboutin shoes for some reason.

The free postage applies to Oz too, mate! :biggrin:

But no 85mm simple pump! lol

By the way if I remember correctly, simple pump 85mm in Oz is around $850 right?
Maybe we'll go to CL this weekend to check it out again. Saw a pair at DJ but looks like it was last one, size 40 or so.

$850 sounds about right :smile: I paid $850 for my decolletes at DJs.
I think online and boutiques are best if you're after a particular pair :smile: At least until DJs improves their selection and size range.

Hopefully the boutique can help you out. And the girls here on the forum are brilliant!

Net a Porter has a very limited selection, you have to bear this in mind. Just compare NAPs inventory to say, Barneys, and you begin to realise that its stock is small and geared towards a select customer. 85mm Simples don't really fit its edgy demographic (a commercial mistake maybe, but nevertheless.

If you're intent on buying from the UK there are many other retailers you can look at - Harvey Nichols, Pam Jenkins, Cricket, Cruise, Harpers...and the CL boutiques.