Simple PCE buy Ashlyn tote and my hobby

I have this bag also and I love it. The color is perfect not a dark navy more like a denim color which I love. It is light weight and not to big. I also bought it in walnut. I used my $100 off $300 last time they had the coupon I got both bags for $198 each. I am loving the tote you made it is stunning.

Granny your Ashlyn tote in Midnight is beautiful! The legacy fob looks perfect on her. Congrats & enjoy!

Your handmade bag is so pretty and how sweet of you to donate them! :smile:

Thanks Jersey Girl. This bag is so comfortable and care card says just to wipe it clean with a damp cloth so a few sprinkles of rain aren't going to hurt it. I keep a small towel in the car during rainy season so if it does get a little wet, I can wipe it off right away.

does the ashlyn hang right under your arm or does it have some length to it, does it have a drape? tia

It has a very nice slouch and the top center of the bag hits me just below the bottom of the breast. I know you have Zoes, I do too and this one slouches a little more than my Zoes and hangs a little lower. Hope this helps, granny

I have this bag also and I love it. The color is perfect not a dark navy more like a denim color which I love. It is light weight and not to big. I also bought it in walnut. I used my $100 off $300 last time they had the coupon I got both bags for $198 each. I am loving the tote you made it is stunning.

I think I would like to have this one in walnut too. I wanted to give the style a try before buying two. One thing I really like about this bag too is it stands alone and doesn't puddle.

the ashlyn looks like a great classic bag, but for me the tote you made steals the limelight. the flower is just to die for! love your hobby :smile:

Thanks so much nursie my friend. I have had so much fun making these. The top is patchwork and I quilted them. The really fun part is when I get to the flowers, I make several different ones to go on different bags.

the ashlyn looks like a great classic bag, but for me the tote you made steals the limelight. the flower is just to die for! i love your hobby :smile:
picture.php

Coach addiction. Here's the last of my handbags I will post as I don't want to get in trouble with TPF. I made this one for a friend. Who asked me why don't carry any of the bags I make. I told her I am addicted to Coach and can't stand not to wear one at every opportunity!

love your new blue blue bag, super yum yum

and i love your little hobby,,,,,,,, i adore your totes

super sweet

congrats, and are you happy dancing? i thought i heard you singing, LOL