Simple or New Simple, which one you prefer?

Oct 17, 2006
HI ladies, I was wondering for those of you that have both the Simple and New Simple CLs, which one would u say you wear more? How's the comfort between the two? I was deciding which one to get? What's your opinion? Thank you much!!

I MUCH prefer the way my new simples look but I think simples are generally more comfy and I can wear them for longer periods of time. Though, quite honestly, the comfort difference is miniscule for me and I would choose the one you like the look of more. For me, new simple :biggrin:.

I have both and I find them equally comfortable. The Simples are great, since they are just so easy to wear all day long. The New Simples are just as comfortable but offer that extra heel height and the platform. I would say that I wear each one equally. Either choice will be a great decision and you won't be disappointed.

I like both -- the simples have turned into slippers, and the new simples are a little more rugged feeling as the platform gives more protection to the bottom of the feet (so a little more solid, don't feel every bump). Does that make sense? Both are great.

I haven't worn Simples, but my New Simples are the most uncomfortable CLs I own. I spent weeks stretching the toe box and the first (and last!) night I wore them, my feet were killing me about an hour in. By the time I got home, I could barely walk.

I only have NS and I have to agree with vhdos on this one. I had to stretch the hell out of the toe box for them not to hurt baaaad. Still not a go to shoe for me. I prefer the Ron Ron for an everyday closed toe shoe.