Simple 85 or 100s?

which pair?

• 85 black nappa simples

• 100 black nappa simples

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 14, 2007
Hi everyone!

I am about to jump aboard the CL craze and purchase my first pair red soles and I have decided that I want a pair of the black nappa simples (definitely not the new simples as I don't like the look of the platform) however, I'm not sure what height I should purchase...

Which height would you purchase? In terms of comfort, I have read in some reviews on Saks that the 100s are more comfy than the 85s... what do you think?

Thanks!

I was a little leary of getting the 100s because most of my heels were in the 70-85 range. But I took the plunge and bought the black kid simple 100s, and I don't regret it one bit! As a matter of fact, I'm totally in love! They are SUPER comfy!

simples only come in 100 or 70, miss gena, prorata, ronron are a mid size at 85 and have slight variations on the toe and heel shape/width... and are slightly more generous on the foot width. it is best to spend some time in the boutique to see what shoe is best for your foot.

that said simples 100 always wins this battle, the higher the sexier the better

^^ I have the Simple 85. So I beg to differ :smile:

I find the 85s really comfy, but now that I have got used to the idea of heels, I regret not buying the Simple 100s. I have both Simples and Ron Ron's in 85... and both are comfy, but the Simple suits my feet a little better.

I would go for the 100s :smile:

In terms of appearance, I like the heel of the 100 better than 85, but I don't own a simple nor have I tried one on so I'm not one to judge on how comfortable they are. Although from what I have heard apparently they're very comfy. :P

I don't own a pair of Simples but I do own a pair of 100mm CLs and I would have to say I love them. But that's just my own preference because I don't like short heels... I even think the 100s are a little short sometimes! (And I'm not one to wear heels daily.)

The 100s are also a bit more versatile for when you want to dress up for a night out. The 85s to me don't seem as sexy and fun.

Thanks everyone for your input! I wanted to get the 100s, but HK only stocks the 85s so I had not choice but get those :smile: Oh well, they are still comfy, but I will be searching for the 100s soon!