Simone will be coming to SF in OCT !

julicrystal

Mar 9, 2007
I have just been told by a very nice SA in Norstrom SF that Simone will be coming to San Franciso Bay Area on the 14th of October & Nordstrom will be preselling Tokidoki new print bags. I am thinking it will be the Vacanze print.
I ammm sooo happy ! Finnaly, I will get to meet Simone :yahoo:. I can't wait !

For some reason I am tempted to go to LA, South Coast Plaza, and SF when he's there. My home is in Orange County and my boyfriend's home is in San Francisco. AM I NUTS?! haha, then I won't have to bring so many bags for him to sign at one time... I'm planning to go to the San Diego Comic Con too (since I'm staying in San Diego for school over the summer).

Is that too much Simone Legno? Haha.

Wish I could go. My brother lives in Sacramento, but I won't be visiting until Xmas. Stupid work and high cost of air travel.:Push:

Odds are we won't be seeing Simone in Ohio anytime soon.:nogood:

Just a head up, he was only signing two items per person when I went to meet him this past Mar. '07. I think he signed five items per person the first round of signing (in '06), but the line got too long and it was moving too slow. So the second round (the time I went), they limited it to two items. I am pretty sure they will limit to two items again since he is super popular now. I want to go again, but DH probably won't go with me hehe.