Simone will be coming to SF in OCT !

i don't think it's confirmed anymore... I know there's one that will be hawaii but i'm pretty sure his sched changed and this was originally posted in June-ish

hehe Tokidokiangel, be careful what you wish for! It says on the tokidoki.it site that Simone will be in NY next weekend for SneakerPimps =)

OMG OMG OMG!!!! REALLY????? LMAO I read your post and I gasped sooo loud ... and I'm at work .. hahaha

Ohhh I'm so excited now ... where the heck is this sneaker pimps thing??? I must do research ... :nuts:

ohhh I am so gonna go!!! It's like $25 to get in tho or $30 at the door. I'm not sure how crazy crowded it's gonna be cuz I guess it's gonna be filled with people who are crazy about pimped out sneakers? I'm trying to see if I can get any of my friends to go with me but for now they said "no" once I mentioned tokidoki ....

Kewl! Take lots of pics if you go =) It looks like it would be a lot of fun and in the pictures, it looked like there were mostly guys in the background. Tell your friend there will be lots of boys there ;)

So is it confirmed that Simone is coming to SF on Oct 14th at Nordstroms? Are any of you ladies going? I haven't been able to find any information about it on the Nordstroms website.

I thought it was the Union Square one but there's no mention of it on his website and it seems like he'll be in NYC Oct 12-13th. It's looking more and more like he's not coming. :cry:

So is it confirmed that Simone is coming to SF on Oct 14th at Nordstroms? Are any of you ladies going? I haven't been able to find any information about it on the Nordstroms website.

I think you could call the store and ask for the handbag department to find out if he'll be going there. My friend did that the last time he came.