Similar to the alma?

DD840

Apr 14, 2010
Does anyone know of other brands with bags similar to the design of the alma? I really like the electric epi alma but the price is pretty steep for my meager salary. A coworker pointed out it costs a tad more than one paycheck, so at least two weeks of work.

Personally, I don't think two weeks is a very long time. If you don't want to buy pre-loved, but love this alma, just put away a little bit every time you get paid. Patience is a virtue. (A virtue that gets rewarded with LV in due time!)

Judging from your collection and wishlist, I don't think you'd enjoy a similar bag unless it actually is the Alma you want! LOL Don't fret on what your co-worker said to you...save up and get it if it's what you really want! Will be that much more enjoyable when you do purchase it :smile:

I agree, nothing can replace the real thing. Even if you get a similar style, you will still be longing after the Alma, and the 'replacement' would be a waste of money. Save up for it and go on a purse ban if you need to, to recuperate financially.

I agree, nothing can replace the real thing. Even if you get a similar style, you will still be longing after the Alma, and the 'replacement' would be a waste of money. Save up for it and go on a purse ban if you need to, to recuperate financially.

i totally agree: if you try to get something else you'll still be longing for the Alma.

Here they are side by side. The aspinal is patent leather and also comes in purple or red.

Attachments

• alma.jpg
    alma.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 81
  • aspinalhepburn.jpg
    aspinalhepburn.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 88