Similar to the alma?

DD840

Apr 14, 2010
Does anyone know of other brands with bags similar to the design of the alma? I really like the electric epi alma but the price is pretty steep for my meager salary. A coworker pointed out it costs a tad more than one paycheck, so at least two weeks of work.

Moosey.

O.G.
Apr 14, 2011
Personally, I don't think two weeks is a very long time. If you don't want to buy pre-loved, but love this alma, just put away a little bit every time you get paid. Patience is a virtue. (A virtue that gets rewarded with LV in due time!)

plustwoboys

cant help but LVoe u
O.G.
Nov 5, 2010
Judging from your collection and wishlist, I don't think you'd enjoy a similar bag unless it actually is the Alma you want! LOL Don't fret on what your co-worker said to you...save up and get it if it's what you really want! Will be that much more enjoyable when you do purchase it :smile:

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
I agree, nothing can replace the real thing. Even if you get a similar style, you will still be longing after the Alma, and the 'replacement' would be a waste of money. Save up for it and go on a purse ban if you need to, to recuperate financially.

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
I agree, nothing can replace the real thing. Even if you get a similar style, you will still be longing after the Alma, and the 'replacement' would be a waste of money. Save up for it and go on a purse ban if you need to, to recuperate financially.

i totally agree: if you try to get something else you'll still be longing for the Alma.