Similar to darel bag: what do you think?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think if it's going to be abused and that's a reasonable price--go for it! It's hard to spend a lot on purses that you know are just going to get abused, so I think it's not a good idea to spend a lot on them...

I'd pick black b/c my wardrobe doesn't work as well with brown--so I'd look at your clothes and see what would work best. Cute bag!

2. HI Muppy,

I think there's a Gerard Darel store in London - I spoke to a store in the UK a couple of weeks ago. I don't have the number, sorry.

3. It looks like a total copy but less refined and leather doesn't look as nice. Why don't you try the GD shop on 31 Old Bond Street in London (020 7495 7007)? I am not too fond of copies. The real thing is only a little more expensive. I am quite sure they have in stock, if not they will order it for you from Paris since they have plenty there. Good luck.

4. Hey there,

I say go for it; if you are going to carry it to school it will probably get some wear and tear to it! As i was looking and thinking of getting a GD bag myself, this alternative isn't too bad. It's a nice copy and it looks slouchy as the darel.;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice