Similar Sites to Departement Feminin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has any European websites that they use or know of that are similar to Departement Feminin in France where you can pre-order Celine items or just order them for European prices with the VAT excluded to the US?

2. only know some UK dept. stores can take phone orders and ship to US, but the price includes VAT. I remember something a little above 3K (including shipping etc. not sure about US customs..) for a medium size Celine classic box.

3. Hi. Were you able to locate a shop same as theirs? I've been emailing but they do not respond at all!

4. Did you use the email form on their website or did you try emailing them directly? I find when I email them directly at customerservice@departementfeminin.com, they usually respond within a day or two.

The only other store I've found in Europe that has Celine items and can ship internationally is "The Corner Berlin". You have to send them an email inquiring about availability of items you're interested in but I found that they respond within a day. Unlike Departement Feminin, however, they unfortunately do not take off the VAT tax for overseas customers.