Silverado!!

I need some help. I have been coveting the python silverado that I have seen picts of Nicole Richie carrying for the last year. It looks reddish brown in the photos. Does anyone know what color it is and if it is still available anywhere. Although after seeing the pictures that hmwe46 posted I think I love that color just as much. I am out of luck aren't I? Any suggestions appreciated.

Check out this thread...

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/i-...-python-33065.html?highlight=silverado+richie

I need some help. I have been coveting the python silverado that I have seen picts of Nicole Richie carrying for the last year. It looks reddish brown in the photos. Does anyone know what color it is and if it is still available anywhere. Although after seeing the pictures that hmwe46 posted I think I love that color just as much. I am out of luck aren't I? Any suggestions appreciated.

Interestingly enough my Chloe tag says chocolate. It's really much more like whiskey. Here is a side by side, choco python with choco paddy:

IMG_2640.jpg

So not really sure why it's called choco? Or maybe the tags were switched??

Just keep combing through eBay and validate on the Auth thread!!

Good luck!! :flowers:

Thank you very much hmwe46 for sending all the picts to clarify the color of the silverado. What an amazing collection!! I will continue to look on ebay and now that I know about the authentication thread, I will post there if I find one. Thanks once again.