Silverado with or without pockets?

let us know which one you finally decide on! good luck on choosing--

i love this dark grey w/black trim color on the silverado...myself got the AR discounted large silverado w/the pockets! thinking it may work for me as a lux baby bag, as well, esp. with the extra pockets and conveniently open top!

let us know which one you finally decide on! good luck on choosing--

i love this dark grey w/black trim color on the silverado...myself got the AR discounted large silverado w/the pockets! thinking it may work for me as a lux baby bag, as well, esp. with the extra pockets and conveniently open top!

forget my last post! I ended up cancelling the order because though I loved the color and I think silverados are hot, I didn't think this bag was really me! I was also starting to get worried about the stiffness of the bag due to the extra pockets...:shrugs: :sad: i think this thread influenced me into liking the original silverado sans pockets as well! :shame:

I just think of them as different bags. I have large python Silverado bags that I totally love, as much as any bag I've ever owned. But the new tote with pockets is a good bag. It is large, and the back side, without pockets, lies flatter against the body than the classic style. The leather softens up after use.