Silverado styles and colours!

1. HELLO ALL!

After seeing bb10lue's Silverado, my brain has one a 180 and decided, SILVERADOS ARE YUMMY!!

I don't think I'll be able to afford one for a while, but I'd like to find out what styles there are out there, and all the colours available, so I can decide which one I want to get when my bank account replenishes. Whoever has a Silverado please post your photos here, and hopefully we can come up with a list as expansive as the Paddy one! :yes:

Ready.. set.. go. :flowers:

2. haha~~~thanks:cool: !! i :heart: my blue silverado that i just brought a month ago. The leather is different from padding and edith, its softer and lighter!!! Good luck with your search for the best silverado:lol:

silverado_1.jpg silverado_2.jpg
  3. I have an all leather chocolate medium that I adore. I had a calfskin naturel color that I sold that was much more squishy - the one I have now is buffalo leather and it's much sturdier and holds shape better...I dream of the snakeskin as I love the look of it but can't bring myself to do exotics (or pay the $ for that matter)...so I settle for my chocolate. It's a fabulous bag! I'll post pics later so you can see :=)

4. large doctor in chocolate

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tote/hobo (seems to have different names), mine is in black but i couldn't find a photo, this is olive​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. bb10lue: thanks! I can't help but drool over THAT blue!

twinklette: Can't wait to see your chocolate one. Do you have any pics of your calfskin, I would love to see it too!

nycmom: The doctor is so cute. Can your hobo fit over the shoulder?

Keep em coming purseforumettes! :smile:

6. Kiptrip, I'm glad you started this thread. I am shopping for a Silverado too! But I can't decide between medium or large. I love both sizes. I tried on a large Doctor, but it wasn't my style. Very cute, though. I also want to see different colors without having to weed through a bunch of threads.;)

Twinklette, Please post pics! It will show the comparison between the buffalo leather and the calfskin leather...thanks! :smile:

7. kiptrip - the hobo fits pretty easily with a thin jacket or sweater but i think it would be tight with a winter coat. i'm trying to wear it a lot now and hope the handles might stretch a bit by winter!

8. Here's a pic I found (NOT mine) that shows the chocolate leather/color - way in the back. My DC is dead right now so hopefully I can get it up and running soon!

thumb.jpg

**I'm actually considering selling mine and listing it on eBay soon!

9. This is my silverado that I got from Chloe_concord. I absolutely love her! She makes me feel so girly! :love:

Rose Silverado1.JPG Rose Silverado.JPG
  10. BLove: Awwwww pink hobo! I adore that pink detail outlining the bag, is it pink lace?

esiders: thanks for the whiskey pic! It's oh so classic.

nycmom: Hope it does stretch, non-shoulder bags do get to me.

twinklette: That choco is yummy.

annabelle: Hello fellow silverado seeker! :amuse:

11. Kiptrip - It's pink satin, like a ribbon. It's absolutely lovely. She's definitely my summer bag right now. Just taking her out cheers me up.

12. Wow, very pretty! I have never seen a pink one! The leather looks fabulous!

13. :Push: That's totally what I meant.. pink ribbon! Haha.. teh pretty!

What other bright colours does the Silverado come in I wonder? :rolleyes:

14. Wow! :amazed: what beautiful Silverados....never knew there was a pink one, so lovely! I just got mine Sunday. It's alittle boring because of the color, being my age I'm very adventurous!

(27) Chloe Silverado Tote, Medium - 1635.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice