Silverado Satchel

1. Hey you guys ... I want to get a Chloe Silverado satchel. I saw one on Bergdorf Goodman's website. I can pre-order it in tan. It is $1,200. Its dimensions are 7-1/5" H x 15-1/5" W x 6" D. Does anyone know if this is the smallest one they make? Also, I like the tan but I'd really like to have this bag in a chocolate brown. Do they come in chocolate brown? Lastly, is $1,200 a good price? I appreciate any help you can give me.:P

2. Yes, they come in chocolate brown. I think that's the one Cameron Diaz was seem carrying. Aloha Rag had it awhile ago. Maybe check with them?

3. yes, that is the smallest size. I have the black one (the Dr bag silverado) I paid $1285 at Neiman's.

4. Thanks for the info, Irissy, I'll check with them.

5. Thanks for the info, Loganz.

6. Took the words right out of my mouth...I have the $1285 Doctor one too; the satchel is smaller.

7. :sad2: I called to pre-order the tan one I saw online at Bergdorf Goodman and was told the orders have exceeded their expectations. She took my info but said the bag is indefinitely unavailable.:sad2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice