Silverado In Or Out?

If you love it, then go for it! The Silverado is a fantastic bag and whether it is still in the magazines or not, you will always turn heads when you wear one! IT is too gorgeous not to!

Who cares if it is trendy or not. It is a great looking bag, and it is forever beautiful. Although I do not own one and shall not own one (because I am too old for it), I think it is an awesome looking bag to own for any girls under 30.

I have a Paddy in taupe. I think I can still get away with the Paddy style and the color. For some reasons, I think Silverado is younger looking than Paddington, and taupe is younger looking than whisky. What do you think?

^Hmmm... I dont know, I'm going to be 30 in less than half year and I can totally see myself carrying silverado too (even I dont have one - yet:graucho: ) - I think it's not about age, it depends on persons style...mine isn't that formal..? :rolleyes:

completely agree...i'm way over 30 and love my silverados...and paddingtons...and bettys...and gladys...and edith...i don't think there are age limits to any chloe bags! :noworry:

eta...congrats glammgal!

It also depends on who you ask. For instance, last season Bazaar mag announced that "anything monogram" (such as LV) was OUT! But that does not stop people from buying. Also, about 6 months ago the same mag announced that "motorcycle bags" (eg Balenciaga bags) were OUT! But, this month's edition has them as "in". Go figure.

These questions always seem to pop up regarding Chloe styles. First it was the paddington, then the Edith and now the Silverado. The fact that the same question pops up about these specific bag year after year means that people aren't sure if they are "out" or not.....and to me, if it was blatantly "out" than there would be no question to ask --- because it would be obvious...which leads me to believe that....

...Chloe continues to create new models that will have very long shelf lives! The silverado was popular two years ago and it is still coveted now. The same goes for the paddington. What is great about the silverado is that it has a simple yet feminine shape. The colors can be muted like tan or rich and luxurious such as red. Or even exotic, like the cognac python. Because it doesn't boast ridiculous monogramming or color I believe it will be a bag that won't date itself in a few years.

So ahead and splurge!