Silverado Hobo Python - What do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Girls, this is another one that I am thinking about purchasing - I don't know much about Silverados but thought it might be a bit too snakey? What do you all think? I'm a bit undecided...

DSC00230.JPG

2. Yes I agree with you. A bit to snakey. I've seen nicer, less snakey pythons out there.

3. Yep.:yes: Must have.

4. beautiful!

5. I think it is beautiful too, but if you are having second thoughts I would not buy it.

6. Thanks Prosperity, you may be right! I am having second thoughts...but it's rather difficult to decide when you can't touch, feel, try...

7. It´s a beautiful bag, I would buy it...! The oldest Chloe styles are the best, IMO :yes:.

8. I think it's a bit "snakey"...

9. I understand your problem. (I have to order everything online were I live, no high-end designer boutiques here)
    But remember you could always return it, or selling is also a option if it is not returnable.
    Wish you good luck with the decision :smile:

10. The silverado looks great. But it's so snakey....I love python, but only in color, I can not wear the "natural" look. I know I am weird

11. I think it's pretty, but what are its dimensions?

12. With us not being to get these pythons in oz i find myself fantasizing when watching the Discovery channel. Anytime i see snakes, crocs, pythons, im thinking
    "that critter would make a diviiiiiiiiine chloe......." yes i know, im bad

oh yes - i like the snakey looking silverado too !!!!

13. I am so opposite to the general opinion on here... I think snakeskin looks it's best in the natural color... I think Linday Lohan had one of the first released silverados in the nature snakeskin that I about had a heartattack over the first time I saw it. The bag you are interested in is definitely one i would love to own, but best not to get something if your heart's not in it.

14. i remember seeing a python betty for the first time! it was on of the bag that drew me to chloe!!!