Silver Vernis and Wallet Odd

1. Hi Ya'll. Not sure why I think this is soooo weird, but I saw this very same combo sell several weeks ago, and not sure why it's showing back up again.

Strange to me. Not sure if I should be posting this, but am anyway, just cause I thought the buyer got a fabulous deal. And, watched the person buy it. I just think it's really weird that it's relisted.

eBay: Louis Vuitton Monogram VERNIS HANDBAG AND WALLET (item 140050924394 end time Nov-15-06 16:35:28 PST)

2. He sold the same thing on October 25th - it went for $500.00. Something's not right.

3. maybe the person who won it returned it or decided not to go through with it?

4. Or maybe didn't pay?:shrugs:

5. Thanks Charleston Mom, I agree it's weird. Very. I thought it was a fabulous deal and was wondering where it came from since he didn't know to call it a Spring Street, but called it a Mott.... hmmmmm..... very intttteerrrreesssssttiinnnkkkk...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice