Silver sophia?

cosmogrrl

Apr 19, 2010
I saw this on another thread. Is it available for ordering now?????

Why didn't this come into my life earlier????

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
I think you can order now. I saw a reveal of this bag a few weeks ago and it looks absolutely stunning! Is there anything you can do to protect metallic leather from peeling or flaking? I get so nervous about that, but some of these metallic bags are so gorgeous, I may have to take the risk!

Juliela

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Evergreen State
Saw this yesterday at my FP store, it's in the next floorset -- if you order today, you can get it with PCE! It's really a special looking bag!

midnightmama

Apr 6, 2007
I ordered it yesterday! Can't wait to get it. Love the gunmetal hardware! I have not seen it in person but I know it's gonna be gorgeous! Go for it cosmogrrl!

sjh630

May 5, 2007
I would love to know this also...is it the same color/leather as Julia xl hobo in gunmetal? Please..anyone??

Feb 12, 2009
Canada
I saw the silver Sophia today and put my Julia gunmetal wallet up against it. It's exactly the same leather and colour as the Julia gunmetal.

Neliza

O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
South Florida
This was one of my PCE purchases today. It was not planned but when my SA brought it out I couldn't resist. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them, DH and I are heading out to the movies now.