Silver Sabrina... Yes, I got it!

This is soooo beautiful!!! CONGRATS!!! Like the others, I so wish they made this in the large size. I would really love to get this and the violet spectator Sabrina!! I just might have to bend my no more small bags rule!

CONGRATS! I was drooling over this all weekend long...almost picked it up in the Madison shoulder...the feel of this bag is just surreal...kinda like, can this really be sparkly and feel like this... I'm definitely jealous!

Nice! I love it.
I'm confused...would it match this wallet (pic stolen from KatieKat's thread)

attachment.php

CONGRATS! I was drooling over this all weekend long...almost picked it up in the Madison shoulder...the feel of this bag is just surreal...kinda like, can this really be sparkly and feel like this... I'm definitely jealous!

I know what you mean. It's weird very sparkly and soft.

It's so beautiful! I saw it on the Coach site last night and I was confused about the color name "silver" too. :confused1: I have to see it IRL because I can't get over the "suede and sparkly" together thing! Congratulations!

I was told that the material was not suede and that it would wear better than suede by the SAs in my boutique. They said they did some research on it. I have not called Jax to confirm yet though.

I was told that the material was not suede and that it would wear better than suede by the SAs in my boutique. They said they did some research on it. I have not called Jax to confirm yet though.
If it's dusted suede, it will wear fast and the wear makes it look dirty. It's deffinitely a material that is NOT for every day wear. Look at any pleated hobo in the silver dusted suede or any of the soho hobos in the graphite dusted suede. They all look beat up, when probably they were well taken care of, just carried daily.