Silver return to Tiffany heart bead bracelet.

Elenaperod

Jul 15, 2016
Is this model too youngish for a 37 years old mum? I live in UK and other than me who I have been wearing a rose gold open Heart necklace from Elsa Peretti since 2014 I don't see too many people wearing tiffany.

I loved the return to tiffany bracelet since I watched Legally blonde when I was teenager but I think the mini bead looks more classic and I also have a very small wrist.

Opinions please?
Thank you

I loved the return to tiffany bracelet since I watched Legally blonde when I was teenager but I think the mini bead looks more classic and I also have a very small wrist.
Absolutely go for it. I’m 54, and if I felt this way I would not hesitate to wear it. The one caveat is try it to make sure it’s not too big, or can be adjusted to suit your taste and comfort level. And do pls post a pic. :biggrin:

ETA: cross posted with @lill_canele. great minds :smile:

I have this bracelet with the gold-toned heart charm (forget what they called this metal). I’m about to turn 50 and never once thought twice about being too old to pull it off. I liked it, so I bought it! I also have a small wrist, but I do like to stack this bracelet with a Lagos Silver Station Caviar bracelet (thinnest width) and a David Yurman small Madison bracelet. I would also wear it alone. Life is short. I say go for it!

• Love
Reactions: Elenaperod
It's so beautiful! I've seen lots on blue bit never in pink. I love pink.
How do you find the enamel? Does it last? Do you take showers and workout with the bracelet on? Thank you.

I love pink as well. This is my second enamel heart bracelet and I’ve never had any issues with them. I don’t shower or work out with any jewelry on though.

D

Do you have it in silver? I was worried the silver one would make me look like a high school student but right now I can't afford a gold one.

Tiffany silver is great…I have several Tiffany silver pieces I wear every day and am in my 50s. My wedding set is white gold and watch is steel, so silver suits great, is fuss-free and classic.

I have a Tiffany mini bead bracelet with blue enamel heart that was my daily wearer 24/7 (showering, sleeping, working out) for several years in my 40s. It wears great, so comfortable, durable, never a problem. However I did find the heart felt a bit “youngish” but probably because I personally am just not big into heart symbols. Plus it bothered me how the charm always rotated to the underside of my wrist and therefore the clasp was on top of my wrist. So I actually (gasp!) cut the heart off and just wore the plain beads for more years.

Last year I got the micro Hardwear bracelet in silver and that’s my daily wearer now.

Reactions: Elenaperod