• Keep Both!

• Dump Both!

Results are only viewable after voting.

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Here & There
Number one, do you think silver metallic is a necessary color for our wardrobe....Number two, if you had to make a choice between the two below (one is an Fiore Audra in Pewter, the second is a Kooba Lucy in Silver) which would it be...OR do you think they're different enough to justify both?:nuts:

Attachments

Jul 21, 2006
Southwest Florida
You know, I love the silver Kooba. I had a silver Hype bag that I wore all last year and loved it. I passed it on to one of my girlfriends about 4 months ago because I got tired of it. She now is loving it until she gets tired of it. Even though I thought it was the greatest when I bought it, my love affair soon ended. So, I now love that silver Kooba, but my experience tells me that I may get tired of it in under a year.

The Snorks

Thrift Store Chic
Aug 10, 2006
I like the shape of the Kooba more than the other bag. I do think Silver gives a special zing to your wardrobe and prefer it over other metallics.

jayjay77

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
New York
I have two siliver bags, one large and one small, and love both. It is a great color. I voted for Kooba, but both are nice.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I definitely think a silver bag is a nice addition to any collection. I like the Audra better than the Kooba.

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
I like both...but I am like a squirrel, I LOVE shiny things...silver is really pretty...I think I like the Audra just a little bit more but only because it looked more silver in the picture. But I just looked at the pictures again before hitting the post button and that Kooba is a pretty shape!