Silver pumps

arielqueen

Jan 23, 2012
I recently bought a pair of silver pumps. They were on sale and I couldn't resist.
Question is, what should I wear them with? What are they best colours to wear with a pair of silver pumps?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

KW1

This girl is on fire
Feb 13, 2013
MidWest
I recently bought a pair of silver pumps. They were on sale and I couldn't resist.

Question is, what should I wear them with? What are they best colours to wear with a pair of silver pumps?

Black, gray, navy, jeans... I look at silver as more of a neutral when it comes to what you can wear it with, much like jewelry. Post a picture of them for us to see! Maybe it'll help :smile:

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
I agree with the ladies above: a nice neutral tone - beige, white, gray, navy, etc. - would look gorgeous with silver. I have a pair of silver GZ pumps that I wear a lot in the Summer and mix & match with the colors I mentioned...

KW1

This girl is on fire
Feb 13, 2013
MidWest
I like that they're closed toe so you can wear them in the summer, into the fall or even winter depending on where you live. They would be great for a holiday party with a dress, At work (depending on what you do for a living) with a neutral pencil skirt, or I can still see them being worn with chic pair of jeans on the weekend. They're so versatile. Good choice!!