Silver or multicolor glitters...which should i get?

Silver!!! But I'm biased since I'm looking for a pair of silvers myself...:P Most of my clothes are black, white, grey, and cool colored, and I think silver is the best choice for me. Plus silver goes well with black bags and clutches.

Silver! I'm waiting for my pair right now - hopefully only a couple of days until they show up. I'm the same as Lily, I have a lot of black and white, and I prefer the look of the silver with those colors.

I have both and my first choice would be silver, they look like Cinderella's glass slipper. They can very easily be worn during the day with white jeans. Just let the shoes be the "leading lady" of the outfit.

I just got the multi color (in the mary jane style) and they're so fun. I dress them down though because it's a lot of shoe. I wore them Saturday and got tons of compliments!

Last edited:
my vote is for the multicolor because i love the gold tip! also i tend to love my shoes to be the center of attention in my outfit and i think the multis are just more fun!

I say it depends on your skin color.

If you are paler the multi-color will wash you out, but the silver will look perfect... definitely Cinderella glass slipper.
If you have warm, tan, or olive skin the multi color will look fabulous because of the gold.

My Multi's literally just showed up and I LOVE THEM! So, I say Multi. The silvers are lovely, but a little disco-ball-ish to me and I just would look at them and not wear them.