Silver leather?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would you buy a purse in silver leather? Is it a versatile color?

If you have one, how has it held up? Does it get dirty easily?

I'm considering a silver Coach, but I'm worried about it's versatility. Do you think it's too showy? Would it depend on the size?

Thanks!

2. Which bag are you considering? I have several silver ones including the Metallic Platinum Lily and Thompson Juliette. Both seem to hold up well as I have had no problems at all. Both are gorgeous and I get tons of compliments on these bags....especially with the silver hardware! :yes:
    Haven't had any issues with getting them dirty either but I am really careful with all my bags as I want them to last a long time.

3. I have the same two as Lisa and I love them. I am carrying the Juliette right now and get alot of compliments on this bag. It's in the outlets btw.

4. I have the platinum bridgit and I feel like its more dressy but I love the metallic bags like the carly and ergo... So pretty!

5. #5 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    Taralindsey and I have the same one! It's gorgeous!!:heart:

[​IMG]