Silver jumbo flap or patent burgundy jumbo?

xlawson

Jul 28, 2007
Girls I need help deciding which jumbo flap to buy next. The patent burgudy is so rich and beautiful yet some people are saying silver is the color to get. Which do you think is going to be a better investment for me? Please let me know quickly as I think the patent is going to be difficult to find.

Well, it depends if you have alot of neutrals bags. Then I say go for some color and get the burgundy. But if you don't have alot, then get the silver. It's a neutral color and will go with almost everything. The silver will be a better investment in the long run because you will be able to use it more unless you will use the burgundy more. Get the one that you really love and will use the most. Both bags are beautiful. HTH

I'm voting for the silver!! Yes, the patent burgundy is beautiful but the dark silver is truly stunning IRL! I had a choice between the two and took the silver, and absolutely no regrets. But I agree, go with the one you love, instead of thinking about the investment value!