Silver jersey flap - pics!

anez

B-& until the sales!
O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
I finally got around to taking pics of the stuff I got in Dubai, including my first ever Chanel! I'm really happy with it, I know I drove the SAs crazy looking at it on three different evenings before I finally bought it, but I wanted to be sure it would look good with a variety of outfits. :shame:

Anyway, I'm sure you all want to see pics, so:

chanel1.jpg

chanel2.jpg

chanel3.jpg

I really really love it, I'm so glad I got it. :biggrin:

Thanks, guys.

I actually went in to look for classic flaps in caviar or lambskin (I was hoping they might have a red-- crazy dreams!), and while I was browsing it caught my eye. I think that when you find a type of bag that you weren't quite looking for and you really love it anyway, it's definitely one for you.

I tried it on with red, white and black outfits (those are really all the colors I wear), and it looked really well with all of them, so I think it will integrate into my wardrobe nicely. :biggrin:

Dubai is a country, but I don't live there, I was just on vacation. I live in Ireland. I can't speak for the people who live there, of course, but I personally felt extremely safe while I was there; it's a wonderful place.

I might post some tomorrow, I'm looking far too scruffy today to wear that lovely bag, never mind allow myself to stand in front of a camera. :biggrin:

thank you

i always want to visit Dubai!!!
i have heard it is a beautiful place
Women do not have to cover their face, they go to college if they want to......

Thanks, guys.

I actually went in to look for classic flaps in caviar or lambskin (I was hoping they might have a red-- crazy dreams!), and while I was browsing it caught my eye. I think that when you find a type of bag that you weren't quite looking for and you really love it anyway, it's definitely one for you.

I tried it on with red, white and black outfits (those are really all the colors I wear), and it looked really well with all of them, so I think it will integrate into my wardrobe nicely. :biggrin:

Dubai is a country, but I don't live there, I was just on vacation. I live in Ireland. I can't speak for the people who live there, of course, but I personally felt extremely safe while I was there; it's a wonderful place.

Dubai has a very large ex-pat population from places like Ireland, England and Australia, so it's very Westernized compared to some countries in the Middle East.

I'm not Muslim myself, so I can't claim to understand the religion, but while I was there I saw lots of ladies wearing many different styles of local/religious dress. And so many of them had fabulous purses! I had such a great time purse-spotting while I was over there.

Plus they have one mall there which has the most amazing selection of stores. Chanel, Hermes, Prada, Manolos... all within two minutes walk of one another...! I drove my poor mum crazy in that place. :blush:

thank you for explaining to me:P
Are purses cheaper over there at all ( i don't know where to compare, maybe ireland, i live in the United States)?

Dubai has a very large ex-pat population from places like Ireland, England and Australia, so it's very Westernized compared to some countries in the Middle East.

I'm not Muslim myself, so I can't claim to understand the religion, but while I was there I saw lots of ladies wearing many different styles of local/religious dress. And so many of them had fabulous purses! I had such a great time purse-spotting while I was over there.

Plus they have one mall there which has the most amazing selection of stores. Chanel, Hermes, Prada, Manolos... all within two minutes walk of one another...! I drove my poor mum crazy in that place. :blush: