Silver Hardware

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. how often does MJ release new colors in Single large purses. I have seen some amazing colors on TPF but all I see online and in stores is Black, Hot Pink and camel. Some other colors are also seen, but they are in different material...or are shiny... :smile:

2. fmfv1 - can't believe I missed your reveal! Gorgeous blush mini stam! Love the color and the silver hardware is TDF! :heart::love:

3. :nuts: Kiki has the Mini Stam in Black WITH SILVER HARDWARE!!
    She just took pics of them, so they should be up within the next few days -- I'll share them as soon as they're available

4. It's official. I need a black stam with silver hardware!! :love:

5. That is gorgeous fmfv!!! Do you perhaps have comparison pics of the mini stam to a "regular" stam?

6. Really love this bag. I am 5'3 and love the new size and SW .. great bag.

I am debating on returning my black regular with gold and waiting to get this one .. I think it's more "me" .. I keep wavering back and forth.

7. Thank you JJ. Can't wait to see the pics :woohoo:

TE=iluvmybags;21013086]:nuts: Kiki has the Mini Stam in Black WITH SILVER HARDWARE!!
    She just took pics of them, so they should be up within the next few days -- I'll share them as soon as they're available[/QUOTE]

8. is the single being made in this blush color?? we need spy pics pronto!

9. image-1991743413.png image-1223807968.png image-3980433543.png image-478071607.png image-681190633.png
  10. OOOOOH loving the silver on the blush. I have the regular size Stam in Blush but with the GHW.

11. I saw the nickel hardware today at bloomies. i loved it! I got the regular stam in black with the nickel hardware and the black quilted zip clutch with nickel hardware as well. I had to lol. I always admired them, but i am much more a silver than gold person. I will post pics soon. :smile:

12. They had the regular stam with nickel hw???!!!! Pix please!
    Oh, congrats!!!!

13. spy pics ladies!!! can we request if anyone goes out to a store to check these out that they snap a few pics for us?? pretty please??

im really excited about the nickle....especially if it's like MJ nickle HW of the past. no more chipping/fading issues...YAY!