Silver Hardware on Balenciagas.

1. I only have one Bbag the bronze in my avatar and I love it! I purchased a white one a few weeks ago and ended up returning it because I didn't like the contrast of the "regular hardware" against the white. I have a magenta on hold and eventhough I love the bag I can't get past the color of the hardware. I know now that I really like the silver. Do any of you experts know when the silver hardware will be back or was that just for a certain year? much thanks

2. i want it to come back soon too! I wish!

3. From what I have heard there is no plans for it to come back. I love the silver too!

4. the silver hardware stopped in s/s '04 :sad: I also love the silver hardware, one of the reasons why I'm in love with the old bbags!

5. It's funny--I just recently acquired the bronze Classique and although I love the color of the leather, the one thing that irritates me is that I feel the hardware should be the antiqued brass--that it would blend in more with the bronze. Ha! To each his own, right?

6. I'm with you, susan-eric - that's the only thing that put me off getting something in the bronze, which I think is just gorgeous otherwise.

7. OK, I am super new around here, but within 24 hours of joining I had bought my first city b-bag. I am addicted.

But I detest the color of the hardware. I love silver. I don't wear anything with gold.... and the antique color is not me.

I need silver to make me fall completely head over heels.

(And also, I loved the light colored suede interiors of my MJ bags, too... that was too cool.)

8. I dont like the silver hardware...I think it looks cheap.....the pewter is awesome....

9. mmm i would love it if the bbags had that pewter hardware from before... so luscious. I dont wear anything with gold at all- hate gold actually. I currently am using my four pocket balenciaga tote now- and it has silver hardware. solves that problem for a little while...

but I think some colors look good w/ brass though- eggplant, teal, bordeaux, chocolate, calcaire... fabulous! But I would love a white or black work with pewter hardware! :love:

10. I would love a black city with silver or pewter hardware. That would totally rock. I am not of big fan of the brass either.

11. I don't like the way the silver hardware contrasts. I think it looks cheap too.
    Funny how everything it SO subjective!

12. i have an old o4? blue city with silver hardware i pulled out today. it looks great!

13. ^ everytime you post, my heart beats faster! I want photo's :smile:

14. please post photos chaussurewhore! interesting to see that blue 04 city if its the same witn amours royal blue 04 with pewter hardware

15. ok guys, i will get a photo session going as soon as i get my 2002 caramel back next week. my blue city with silver is like a denim color blue, deeper then royal. it is leather, not denim. i just need my own camera and an upload lesson! p.s. i would like to buy some different color bals and will need to sell a few to get dollars to do so.:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice