silver/gold hardware or original styles?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why is it still so hard for me to make up my mind...? I plan to get a City Bbag. I was looking into only those silver/gold hardware styles, but, today I suddenly started thinking that the classic (original) style (the so-called 'aged brass hardware') look also fantastic. So I wanna ask for more opinions. Do you think those original styles are still in, or already out? Would you recommend a new buyer of Balenciaga should undoubtedly get those silver/gold hardware styles?

It's really killing me... hahaha

Thanks.

2. I don't think the regular hardware,rh as it is refered to is out! By no means, it all depends on what you like!

3. I think all of them are still in fashion! It's crazy how Balenciaga bags last for seasons! People that bought a bag from 2002-2008 are still using there bags no matter if its RH, GGH, or GSH! =) It's up to you what kind of still you want to get. GGH is a stunning bag, while GSH and RH blends in with the bag. So if you want something that pops up, get a GGH, but if you want something that just is in low key, get GSH or RH. =) ;)

4. i honestly think that the rh is classic and would never be out, especially in city style..

5. for me RH all the way. the reason I am into bbags is because of its light weight.
    with giant hardward, the bags get heavy for me.
    and Rh is always classy.
    good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.