Silver Glitter NP's at NM - 38.5!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's gone. :+( That was fast! I had it in my cart and after I put in my CC info and hit submit, a note popped up that said it was no longer available.

2. damn i had it in my cart and poof before i could enter all my info it was gone!

3. E, looks like the difference is one has silver heel/tip and the other gold?

4. Hey Lav. But both pics show silver???

5. I remember it being that way when they were both available, but you have to read the descriptions to make sure you were ordering silver vs. gold.

6. hey there, oo - it's kinda confusing but i got my silver ones from a nm link that showed the silver shoes but the description said gold. it was kind of a crapshoot knowing which i'd actually ordered until i got them! luckily i love the silver so when i got them i was so glad.

7. i love the silver glitter! my HG is the black glitter...i only saw them once on jennifer lopez and can't seem to find them anywhere. does anyone know what shoe i am talking about? name?

8. I have these shoes, I got them at barney's in Las Vegas(I live there), before the CL boutique opened up. I love them, but they are gold leather. I was told by my SA that they were no longer available anywhere. I'd LOVE them in black glitter. Never saw them, though.

9. ^^So gold leather with silver tip and heel?????