Silver Giant Hardware???

I'm pretty sure its gold hardware with wonky lighting that makes it look silver. It's French Blue which is pre-spring, and I cant imagine Balenciaga would make French Blue for spring with different hardware. If there is going to be silver GH wont it be with future colours not released yet?

balenciagabluegiant454co3.jpg

Here I enhanced the colors with Iphoto and the gold is more obvious.

SpecialK... the song is called Glamorous. And because I'm a total goob, I just took a screenshot of the video from youtube.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fergie.jpg
    fergie.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2,944
hehe thanks.. she's a mess, but I love her! and yes she is wearing a tiny pink polo. :shame: She loves that thing and hates it when I take it off of her to wash it.

Back on topic... I have a french blue coin purse also! I love the color, and think I am getting a first in the color.

Impasto - couldn't resist - your puppy is tooooo cute!:yes:
The blue in your enhanced photo is the same exact blue as my french blue coin purse so your colors are right on!

Finally found some pics! I like this hardware better than the gold, but I still not a fan, I love the reg hw the most! I wonder if it'll will grow on me :wondering:

Edit: Just read the whole thread and saw the rest of the pictures...

i think i like the gold ones better than the silver ... i love silver hardware on chanel thou but on balenciaga i think it pops more when its gold h/w