Silver GG Sunnies from the Nordy's Sale! PICS!

Diggin the new sunnies Flip...:smile: BUT I LOVE your new hairdo!! It looks fantastic! Ahhh..wish I could get that cut..but with these crazy wavies...a flat iron barely calms them down!:P

Enjoy your new sunnies!
ANgie ;)

I love your new hairstyle! If you don't mind, would you tell me where you got your haircut at? Im flying to Washington in 3 weeks. I want to do something new with my hair.

I got it cut at the Gene Juarez Salon at Westfield Southcenter Mall Southcenter in Tukwila. Full Service Hair Salon & Day Spa Treatments in Seattle - Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - they have salons throughout the state.

The stylist who cut my hair was Luca - it was the first time I've gotten my hair cut with her and I think she did a really good job. If you are looking for a colorist as well (Gene Juarez has stylists that specialize in either cut or color - they don't do both) Loon is really good for color/foils.

Again - thank you ALL for the sweet compliments on the hair and the sunnies. I love them both! :biggrin:

I got it cut at the Gene Juarez Salon at Westfield Southcenter Mall Southcenter in Tukwila. Full Service Hair Salon & Day Spa Treatments in Seattle - Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - they have salons throughout the state.

The stylist who cut my hair was Luca - it was the first time I've gotten my hair cut with her and I think she did a really good job. If you are looking for a colorist as well (Gene Juarez has stylists that specialize in either cut or color - they don't do both) Loon is really good for color/foils.

Again - thank you ALL for the sweet compliments on the hair and the sunnies. I love them both! :biggrin:

Thanks soo much!! :biggrin: