Silver/Cream Tartan Glam Tote: Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    I got my silver/cream tartan glam tote today. Lurve it! I'm glad I decided to return the berry tartan. This doesn't have the Poppy graffiti print over the tartan (which I didn't really care for on the berry, to be honest). The badges aren't so bad, I think the Poppy one is cute. I think I'm going to take off the burgundy one because it really doesn't match the stripe in the fabric. The "red" is more of a coral and the Coach tag is more burgundy. It has enough going for it that it doesn't need it anyway.

I was iffy when I got the shoes but the bag is quite nice. The patent top is understated but sharp. The handles are black grossgrain with silver metallic leather backing them.

There is a zippy wallet to match that my SA is ordering for me. I held off until I got the bag but it's a keeper.

Here's the link to the pic. Can someone more savvy than me post the picture in their reply?

http://img.makeupalley.com/0/9/8/1/1780278.JPG

2. Do you have a pic?

3. I do, I'm trying to link the picture but it's not working! :sad:

4. Yes, please reveal!

5. I want to see!!! I hope you get your picture working :smile:

6. Here is the pic:

Attached Files:

7. Thank you!

8. Very cute!
    Does it have shimmer in the threading?

9. #9 Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    It does. It's not as shimmery as the purple stripe in the berry plaid but it's nice. It doesn't photograph well at all but I remember being surprised when I got the berry tartan because the shimmer was totally unexpected from the pics online.

The material is nice and thick, just like the berry. I really like the black and blue, it's kind of a slate color. A very winter-appropriate bag.

Edited: I just looked at it again and the black stripe is shimmery too. I'm loving this bag more and more as I look at it!

10. Very Cute Glam Tote!

Congrats!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. Love it! Enjoy!

12. Too cute! Congrats. :smile:

13. I was torn between that one and the new black graffiti, and bought the black graffiti, just luv at first sight. But yours is gorgeous too!

14. dang! I tried asking if this existed and no one could tell me, so I ended up buying the purple tartan instead. sigh.

15. Congratulations- I saw this bag in the Coach store yesterday and it is absolutely gorgeous IRL!! I asked DH to buy me the zippy silver/cream tartan wallet for my birthday.