Silver Cloudy Bowler @ Troy, MI

This bag is so cute, I wonder if it is too late to try to score one for my mom for her birthday... Help, ladies? PM me please if you know where I could get one! ;)

Aww I called Lisa too but she could only find the smaller one for me. I'm not sure how I feel about the two different sizes.. ladies, what do you think? I like the leather and the color (silver).. Lisa was saying that the smaller one was cuter and not so much smaller but just a different shape.. I'm so torn! INPUT, please!!

PS. Congrats to all the lovely ladies who got one! and THANKS mylilsnowy! I think you were the one who sent me the email of the pictures :biggrin:

Aww I called Lisa too but she could only find the smaller one for me. I'm not sure how I feel about the two different sizes.. ladies, what do you think? I like the leather and the color (silver).. Lisa was saying that the smaller one was cuter and not so much smaller but just a different shape.. I'm so torn! INPUT, please!!

PS. Congrats to all the lovely ladies who got one! and THANKS mylilsnowy! I think you were the one who sent me the email of the pictures :biggrin:

you're welcome, Joie:smile:
Both of them are cute!The small one is 11.5"x7" and the big one is 14"x6". I hope that help.

That's what Lisa told me as well, that the smaller size was actually not really smaller, but a different shape...a more defined bowler shape than the larger one which is a bit longer, but flatter than the small size. I ordered the small size from her, should be getting it on Weds., will post some pics then.