Silver Cabas! Thought??

I saw a bright silver and bright gold Cabas in Paris Chanel more than a week ago and they were huge! I think they were XL. According to the SA there, these are the newer Cabas bags. :yes: She also mentioned that a dark silver Cabas was also coming soon. Think thats probably the one personalshopper is selling! :tender:

I saw a bright silver and bright gold Cabas in Paris Chanel more than a week ago and they were huge! I think they were XL. According to the SA there, these are the newer Cabas bags. :yes: She also mentioned that a dark silver Cabas was also coming soon. Think thats probably the one personalshopper is selling! :tender:

Happie Berrie - was the silver u saw in Paris nice? Do u know how much it cost? Do u think they still have any left?

Spoke with my SA. There is a silver leather cabas that has the quilting of the baby but it is closer to the size of the original. There is also another silver cabas that is like a vinyl...the "sporty" one, large size like the original cabas. Both are listed on ebay now...