Silver Cabas! Thought??

koeeeee

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I like it too...looks much better than the 'sporty' gold version i saw...which seemed too slouchy and didnt even seem like leather material...

Sep 7, 2006
I saw a bright silver and bright gold Cabas in Paris Chanel more than a week ago and they were huge! I think they were XL. According to the SA there, these are the newer Cabas bags. :yes: She also mentioned that a dark silver Cabas was also coming soon. Think thats probably the one personalshopper is selling! :tender:

Soni

O.G.
Aug 1, 2006
London
I saw a bright silver and bright gold Cabas in Paris Chanel more than a week ago and they were huge! I think they were XL. According to the SA there, these are the newer Cabas bags. :yes: She also mentioned that a dark silver Cabas was also coming soon. Think thats probably the one personalshopper is selling! :tender:

Happie Berrie - was the silver u saw in Paris nice? Do u know how much it cost? Do u think they still have any left?

Lainey

Aug 26, 2006
Spoke with my SA. There is a silver leather cabas that has the quilting of the baby but it is closer to the size of the original. There is also another silver cabas that is like a vinyl...the "sporty" one, large size like the original cabas. Both are listed on ebay now...

awbrat

Bag fanatic
O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
New York City
Just ordered the leather "dark silver" cabas from my SA at Chanel Soho. Have no idea how the color looks like in person. Will post pics when I get it.